Half Day Travelling [details]
(5 hours travelling included air conditioned car, petrol, driver, cold towel, mineral water , and orange juice)
Full Day Travelling [details]
(10 hours travelling included air conditioned car, petrol, driver, cold towel, mineral water , and orange juice)
Romancing Uluwatu Tour [details]
PADANG PADANG BEACH - is a famous for its super consistent surf. This beach features an exotic setting; a simply stunning one hundred meter-long stretch of sand that is accessible down a flight of stairs through a unique hollow rock entrance. . ULUWATU TEMPLE - one of the six key temples that believed to protect the island from evil spirits in the southwest. It is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean. Enjoy the kecak dance performance with the beautiful sunset as the backdrop
Denpasar City Tour [details]
JAGADNATHA TEMPLE is a beautiful Hindu temple situated in the center of Denpasar City . The state temple was built in 1953 that dedicated to the supreme god, Sanghyang Widi. BAJRA SANDHI is a monument to commemorate the Balinese struggle against Dutch colonialism. It was replicated in an artistic building in form of a bell that used in every Hindus ceremony. BADUNG MARKET Badung Market is considered the largest traditional market in Bali. It seemingly never sleeps, functioning as the main source of fresh produce among locals. Here, you can look closely the real life of Balinese people
Countryside to romantic sunset tour [details]
literally translates as ‘beautifuL garden’ is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds. It is boardered by broad canals and it can only be entered via a bridge leading to a richly ornamented "candi bentar".
is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The local farmers still maintain the traditional water irrigation system called by SUBAK.
- is located on the shores of Lake Bratan. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul encircling the lake as the backdrop.
TANAH LOT TEMPLE - is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. It is also called temple in the sea because it looks like floating temple
Ubud city tour [details]
- is a traditional village that famous for itS incredible gold and silver handicraft made by the local people.
- The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
- is a tropical forest where you can see the cute monkeys that inhabit this forest. Currently, there are more than 600 monkeys in the forest. The resident believes that these monkeys are protecting the forest with all its content.
- offers multifarious of balinese handicraft that you can bring home for a souvenir. The sellers come from the local community
Tegenungan Waterfall is located near the ubud that is very easy to access.
Amazing Scenary Tour [details]
GOA GAJAH TEMPLE -was built in 11th century. It is an archaeological site of significant historical value that makes it a worth place to visit. TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE - is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies in Bali. The layers of dense green foliage creates an amazing pattern on the side of the hill, almost like a big-green-layer-cake. TIRTA EMPUL is a holy spring water temple that set in the dale and encircled by the hill Balinese believe the power of water to purify their soul from the bad devils. MOUNT BATUR -is an active volcano that bordered by batur Lake. It offers the different angle of bali with the highland windy breeze and the beautiful view along the way. CIVET COFFEE - is coffee that includes part-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the palm civet